3 Muscle Building Supplements Which Are Key And Why!
1. WHEY PROTEIN
Our first supplement and possibly the most important is Whey Protein. Used in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise program, whey protein is capable of boosting athletic performance, boosts immune systems, improves muscle functioning, aids in building lean muscle, assisted weight loss, and even as some studies have shown, improve bone density in people suffering from osteoporosis.
Recommended Usage: (3D Nutrition Whey Proteins)
• Take 1 serving (1 rounded scoop) with 180ml of cold water 60 min before workouts and 30 min after workouts.
• Also consider taking 1 serving upon waking for maximizing lean muscle mass gains. Additionally, you can take 1 serving between regular meals in order to meet daily protein requirements.
Creatine is, without a doubt, one of the most used and relied on supplements, used for muscle building. Athletes and bodybuilders have been utilizing creatine for an extensive period of time to improve their ability to gain muscle mass.
Advantages of Creatine:
- Enhances the user’s muscle strength and muscle size
- Promotes quicker recovery
- Can stimulate and improve brain functionality
- Enhances the user’s cardio and sprinting performance
• Use as a dietary supplement, take 1 serving before your workouts with approx. 200ml water or juice.
• For experienced lifters or individuals weighing over 90kgs, take an additional serving immediately after your workout.
Branch Chained Amino Acid's is a specific group of amino acids, known to impact the bodies performance and muscle growth. The three types of amino acids include valine, leucine, and isoleucine. These amino acids deliver everything your body needs to be able to build and maintain muscle. If you have a deficiency of BCAAs, your immunity will decrease and you’ll be much more likely to suffer from an illness. Although there are other ways to acquire these essential amino acids, consuming them through supplementation is undeniably the most beneficial and convenient method of all.
Why Use BCAA's:
- Can help to improve muscle protein synthesis
- May speed up fat burning and fat loss
- Can stabilize hormone balance during tough workouts
- Believed to help improve strength development
- Improved endurance, while decreasing fatigue
- Speeds up recovery and decreases soreness
- Prevents muscle loss
When to use: (Amino Acid)
• Take 5 capsules 30 min before/after exercise .
• On Non-Training Days: Take 5 capsules upon waking up or on an empty stomach. • Consume 2 to 3 liters of water per day. This product does not require cycling.